PROMO RESIDENT Full Day Cruise Northern Islands - Le Pacha
- Duration: 405 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Grand Bay , Grand Bay
It sets sail in the middle of Grand Bay and offers an incredible trip allowing you to discover the northern islands, a tropical haven. During your day, you will pass by the Gunner’s Quoin and you will admire its magnificent colonies of tropic birds, the Paille en Queue then head to Gabriel island, where pristine white beaches on which you can simply laze on.
Included in the rate:
- Snorkelling & Swimming time is a MUST to discover the underwater world.
- A BBQ Lunch & unlimited drinks will be served on board
- Relaxing time will be given on Ilot Gabriel after lunchtime
- Back at Debarcadere at 16:00
***Valid only for Mauritians and residents - an identity card will need to be presented. Failure to do so entitles the crew to charge the difference at time of boarding.***
Le Pacha equipment and features:
- U-shaped bench area with awning, trampoline area at the front, kitchen and toilet area, lifejacket, distress rockets, mobile phone, radio, fire extinguisher, first aid equipment, passenger insurance, life-boat, snorkeling equipment
- Capacity: 30 people + crew, engine: 2 X 30 HP, length: 13.15m, width: 7.80m